I know I have been a ghost on my blog for the past few months. But had to make a reappearance to highlight my annual grateful list – short, yet very meaningful one this year.
First, my favorite quote of the season…
“Given the amount of unjust suffering and unhappiness in the world, I am deeply grateful for, sometimes even perplexed by, how much misery I have been spared.” – Dennis Prager
- I must start with my hubby of almost eleven years! Wow! Eleven years! God only knows what I’d be without this guy!
- My family, extended included, with a special shout out (does anyone say that anymore?), to my sister, Emmi, an inspiration to me in so many ways.
- The Buddy Man
- My mother-in-law who has made it possible for me to pursue a career and be a mom at the same time. Can’t do it without her!
- Runs, and nice hot showers after.
- Books and all the knowledge, insight, and even entertainment, found therein.
- Danielle LaPorte’s Truthbombs
- My job, that I really enjoy!
- Becoming a regular contributor on Rocket City Mom and the Book Club we created. Wouldn’t have happened without you, Taralyn. Thanks!
- The Love Notes Project! Don’t know what I’m talking about; you can check it out here.
- Two trips to beach this year complete with balcony views of the ocean. Thanks Mommy and Daddy!
Happy Thanksgiving from me and mine to you and yours!