It’s that time again! Time to tell you What I’m Into – That’s Keeping Me Sane and as usual I am linking up with Leigh Kramer and her fantastic What I’m Into Link-Up. I love this link-up because it’s great to read other people’s posts and get new ideas to stay sane. Check everyone out here.
- I love my Hubby. His strength and patience keep me sane every day. This weekend, my Hubby and I are celebrating our 10 Year Wedding Anniversary. I cannot believe that it has been 10 years all ready! Wow! I know I am much saner for having him in my life.
- Running keeps me sane and my training has really picked up for the Half Marathon on April 10th. So far, I have run more miles than I have ever run in my life – including my longest run ever of eight miles. And as I stated here, running on the treadmill has really helped my outside runs. I believe that I am getting faster, as well!
- Writing keeps me sane and I am particularly excited because I have done another Enjoy Life Interview that will post on March 14. I really like doing these interviews and sharing them with you. You can read my first ever here.
- And so far, I have met one of my intentions for 2016 to post one blog post per week. I also posted to my blog 50 times since I started it. I am very grateful to every one of you for reading and commenting. You guys keep me going.
- Reading continues to keep me sane and this month, I read a lot of books (Check out my Quick Lit post for a list). I am 4 books ahead of my target intention to read 36 books this year.
- Reading Laura Vanderkam’s 168 Hours: You Have More Time Than You Think has caused me to reassess what I can do as a new mom. And so I have started working again, part-time, in my chosen field of project management and event planning. This has really help to keep me sane. It’s been three weeks and so far it’s been successful. We have had a couple of challenges as I knew we would, Buddy Man got an ear infection for one, but we’ve worked around them. One upside is that I have to “give a durn”, another intention.
- I have managed to stay out of multiple rabbit holes, The Good Wife, etc. per my intentions but I have discovered another show on Netflix that I have added to my list: The Mysteries of Laura, about a mom who’s a detective and has kids. I enjoyed Season One, and am waiting for Season Two .And I was so mad when NBC cancelled Crossing Lines, a crime drama about a multinational task force unit, in 2013. I was unaware that it was renewed for two more seasons and able to be viewed on Netflix. I have enjoyed catching up.
So what have you been into this February? Do tell.